This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

Our campus cutie this week is Kyle Burch. Kyle loves to be involved in all aspects of campus life– whether it be holding a position in his fraternity, Lambda Chi Alpha, being a member of an on-campus service organization, balancing schoolwork and an internship, or playing for the LMU club hockey team, Kyle always displays complete dedication to everything that he is involved in. When he has a moment to relax, Kyle enjoys spending his free time outdoors or simply visiting with his close friends and family. There is never a dull moment with Kyle because he is always on the go and ready to try something new and exciting. He is most definitely a catch, but sorry ladies this handsome guy is already taken! 

Name: Kyle Burch

Hometown: San Pedro, California

Major: Accounting

Year: Junior

Age: 21

Relationship Status: Taken

Favorite Movie: Into The Wild 

Activities You Participate In: Surfing, Ice Hockey, Sailing, Making Surfboards Guilty Pleasure: Watching throwback Disney movies

Weirdest thing about you: “I like to pour milk over my ice cream.” 

Ideal date?: “Something outdoorsy and spontaneous.”

One thing you don’t understand about women: “Just one? When they say one thing, but actually mean the complete opposite.”

Biggest turn off?: “Girls in maxi dresses and girls who act ditzy. Like, imagine Jessica Simpson wrapped in a bed sheet…no thanks.”

Biggest turn on?: “Blonde hair and a sense of humor.”

What do you look for in a girl?: “I look for a genuine girl who is fun to be around and has a positive attitude. Also, someone who is smart and motivated.”