This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is none other than the incredibly flawless Faith France. As the founder of Fashion Society at LMU, Faith is known for her cool sense of style and sparkling personality. In addition to her beauty, Faith aims to save the world.

Age: 20

Hometown: Libertyville, IL

Major: Econ

Year: Senior

Relationship status: Single

How do you define cute?

Something small and fluffy, like a kitten.

Who is your celebrity crush?

Chris Hemsworth.

What are your turn ons and turn offs?

Turn on: tall, confident, intelligent, funny and a great smile. Turn off: bad fashion sense, conservatives, self centered/obsessed.

What is your ideal dream date?

Dinner and a show at the Comedy Store. I absolutely love stand up comedy!

Would you marry an LMU alumni?

Yeah why not, go lions!

If there is an issue that you can solve, what will it be and why is it important to you?

Many thoughts come to mind – unjust police brutality, women’s rights, domestic violence and sexual abuse, gun control, proper rehabilitation of criminals, racism, homelessness, [and] the economic gap – but I suppose my overall issue is the need for justice reform across the board. Criminals who have non-violent charges against them should be able to have the proper sentencing and rehabilitation. Everyone makes mistakes, some larger than others, and the punishment should fit the crime. As well as to stop ignoring those who commit horrendous crimes against humanity because they have billions to pay off the government. It’s important to me because if this corrupt and misguided government continues, America will ultimately fall; and I care about the progress of this country I belong to. 

Born in Indonesia and raised in Singapore, I am to enlighten the world one step at a time. With an endless ambition to expand and enrich the lives of young minds, I aim to achieve this by sharing my passions for fashion, music and pop culture. Follow me on Instagram @michyvari and @Miss_E_Phresh on Twitter!