Campus Celebrity: Meet the Correspondents

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

“In a whirlwind of a semester, our lives went from somewhat busy to absolutely crazy with no time to spare, and we wouldn’t have it any other way,” Lucy Conroy said about her recent endeavors with Her Campus. When Her Campus reached out to Evelyn Hitchcock and Lucy Conroy about starting a chapter, they immediately jumped at the idea of being able to start a chapter at LMU, as both Campus Correspondents are avid readers of other chapters’ publications.

When Lucy and Evelyn aren’t running around for Her Campus, they are both extremely involved in their sorority, Delta Gamma. Evelyn, a position holder on Delta Gamma Chapter Management Team, is in charge of DG swag, so she is constantly designing new, cute t-shirts, bags, and hats for over 130 girls. While Lucy does not hold a position this semester, she keeps busy by going to events and helping out with those who do hold positions.

Aside from their social lives, Lucy and Evelyn both work at jobs on and off campus. Lucy is a student caregiver at the LMU Children’s Center where she spends fifteen hours per week playing with babies. Evelyn on the other hand is a Social Media Intern at 87eleven Action Design, a company that provides innovative, safe, and one of a kind action sequences for major Hollywood films.

Neither of these Tauruses are natives to LA, but they love the fact that they can go to the beach in January, and everything LA has had to offer them. Evelyn, a San Franciscan and Lucy, a Chicagoan, both enjoy hiking and shopping when they have a moment to spare in their busy schedules. Although they can barely catch a breath of air between article editing, class, and work, they are loving this newfound chaos, and are so excited for what the future of HC LMU holds in store for them!