5 Things to Put on Your Christmas List

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

Every year, it gets harder and harder to think of what to put on your “grown up Christmas list.”  Typically, I end up asking for money and gift cards. However, it is much more special to receive a gift that you can use and have for many years.  Most importantly, you will be reminded of the loved one that gave you that awesome gift you wanted.

Trendy Headphones

Apple earphones do the trick of delivering quality music when on the go, but they are not always the most comfortable, and background noise is still present. Headphones like Beats or Frends sound great, and you’ll look stylish while studying for finals in the library.  They also block out additional noise, so that you can focus on that paper or enjoy Taylor Swift’s new album in peace.

iPhone 6

We’ve all been envious of those with the new iPhone 6, so now it’s your turn to turn heads.  The new iPhone 6 is a must on the Christmas list.  Apple’s new phone is the best quality yet, and is bigger than any phone you have ever had before. Don’t forget to ask for a cute phone case to protect your new bff.

Nike Free Flyknits

Whether you are running errands or running at the gym, these Nikes will keep you comfortable for any activity.  In true Nike fashion, Flyknit’s are available in multiple colorful designs.  Plus, these lightweight sneakers will pack perfectly into your bag for any holiday getaway.

Kendra Scott Jewelry

Depending if you are a necklace or an earrings kind of girl, Kendra Scott has timeless jewelry in every color.  This special piece of jewelry can dress up and complement any outfit. 

Kate Spade Wristlet Wallet

An LMU girl needs three things at all times: phone, OneCard, and cash.  This wristlet fits all these necessities without having to juggle it all.  As a bonus, the wallet is a perfect size to fit into your go-to cross-body purse.