5 Things Every College Girl Needs According to the Real Housewives

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

As a girl in college there are definitely some essentials that you need to have. Heres our list of our top 5 neccessities, all with the Real Housewives stamp of approval.

1. Carryall Tote

Whether its for school or fun, it’s definitely helpful to have one tote that can hold everything you need. That way when if you have to run from class to coffee and then dinner with the cutie that sits next ot you is philosophy, you’ll be ready for anything. We personally think the new Vera Bradley Ella Tote is perfect for spring! Nene knows you’ll be looking fab!

2. Card holder

Even though a carryall tote is a staple in anyones wardrobe, it isn’t perfect for all occasions. It’s nice to have a smaller wallet that can hold you id, credit card, cash and maybe even a lipgloss for a night out. To go with your Vera Bradley Tote we think these zip-ID holders are super cute! Although we don’t recommend following in Elsa’s footsteps and hitting anyone with it…

3. Hand Sanitizer

After spending more than enough time living in a dorm, we realized college can be a dirty place. It’s definitely essential to carry hand sanitizer with you; just think of it this way it’s better to have it than to not in a time of need. We know the Real Housewives would not put up with being dirty ever.

4. Circle Pay App

These days it seems like no one carries cash anymore, which can make splitting a bill SO much more difficult. Don’t stress during a night out with friend and instead use an app like Circle Pay to send money to your friends with no fee! We all know “being broke sucks” especially when someone owes you money, Circle App helps you to never be that person.

5. Liquid Eyeliner

Lets be real, some days a full face of makeup just is not happening. Yet with a little liquid eyeliner (and maybe a small wing, if you’re courageous) you can look put together even if you just rolled out of bed. For an eye look that will last all day, try Milani’s Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner. Don’t worry Kenya, we’re trying not to.