Style

5 Etsy Shops You Have to Check Out

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

Over the past few months, I’ve become absolutely obsessed with shopping on Etsy, especially considering that going to the mall has become a life or death situation. Supporting small businesses during this time of nationwide unemployment is incredibly important, so here are a few shops you should check out.

1. Dangerpins Shop

My absolute favorite shop on Etsy, Dangerpins Shop has adorable and quirky earrings guaranteed to spice up any outfit. I’ve purchased three pairs of earrings from them and absolutely adore them. Most pairs sell for under $10 and ship quite quickly. If you’re looking for unique jewelry to add to your collection, be sure to check them out!

2. Mauriokart

This shop went viral on Tik Tok over the summer for their iconic One Direction Heavy Metal tee, Mauriokart is an amazing shop for any One Direction or Harry Styles fan. Their tees are great quality (I own two!) and are all around $20. If you’re looking for 1D or Harry Styles merch that is cute and understated, Mauriokart is the shop for you!

3. GLDNxLayeredAndLong

A Washington based jewelry shop, GLDNxLayeredAndLong has gorgeous jewelry. Boasting over 500,000 sales and 223 items, you’re guaranteed to find something for yourself (or maybe a gift for someone else!). Their prices are decent (ranging from $27-$86 for 14k gold-filled pieces), many pieces can be customized, and their jewelry does not tarnish. This shop is great if you’re looking for minimal but high quality jewelry to build your collection. 

4. SimplyMKO

This absolutely adorable sticker shop SimplyMKO, Austin-based artist Megan has incredible stickers boba, Japanese and Korean foods, and more! When my sticker from her arrived, it came in absolutely adorable packaging. If you’re a foodie you have to check out her shop for some adorable laptop or water bottle decals. 

5. Claylicious

If you’re searching for unique and gorgeous kitchen items, this is the shop for you! Claylicious offers handmade pottery items ranging from utensil holders to unique olive oil bottles. All of this shop’s items are absolutely gorgeous, and make perfect gifts for any kitchen savvy friends!

There you have it, my personal favorite Etsy shops. I’ve purchased items from all of these shops personally and can attest to their quality. Wishing you luck on your Etsy shopping spree (be careful, it’s easy to go overboard and spend all your money)!

Hey there! I'm Sophia Villamor, I'm an English major here at LMU, and am originally from the Bay Area. I love all things Disney, makeup, and fashion related.
Her Campus LMU