Must Have Items for That End of The Semester Struggle

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LIM chapter.

Freeman Beauty Face Masks

After a long week of classes, interning, work or a combination of all three there is nothing that I want to do more than just sit back and relax. For me, relaxing is opening up my computer, binge watching project runway, making some hot chocolate and putting on a face mask. If you’re looking for a mask that will make your skin feel clean and fresh while using natural ingredients, try Freeman Beauty. If you’re looking for some recommendations try either the Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Cucumber + Pink Salt Clay MaskFeeling Beautiful™ Manuka Honey + Tea Tree Oil Clay Mask + Cleanser or the Feeling Beautiful™ Detoxifying Charcoal + Black Sugar Mud Mask.

Denim from Aéropostale 

Personally, I am more of a leggings kind of gal, but on those days where I need to wear a pair of jeans, Aéropostale definitely has my back. If you’re going to try any type of their jeans definitely go for the ‘Seriously Stretchy Denim.’  All of their styles are so versatile and can be dressed up or down, and they’re also on trend, which as a fashion student is very important. 

Bed Head Hair Products

I am constantly on the look out for new products to tame my curly mane, and Bed Head never disappoints. Like I said earlier, there are times where I just get busy between work, interning and classes, and sometimes (it’s gross, I know) I just don’t have time to wash my hair. My saviors have been the Bed Head by TIGI Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo and the Bed Head by TIGI Oh Bee Hive! Matte Dry Shampoo. These products take excess shine and oil out of my hair and leave it smelling fresh and clean all day, truly a blessing. On the other hand, when I need some extra hold or protectant over the humidity I will go for either the Bed Head by TIGI Masterpiece Shine Hairspray or the Bed Head by TIGI Hard Head Hairspray. When I spray these products in my hair, it isn’t moving anywhere for the entire day.

Spindrift Sparkling Water

Looking for a refreshing drink after a long day? Try Spindrift Sparkling Water. Spindrift is sparkling water that is made with real fruit, so it’s all natural and refreshing! It comes in an assortment of flavors so there is something for everyone! Lemon, Cucumber, Grapefruit, Orange, Mango, Raspberry Lime, and Strawberry Blackberry are all the delicious flavors to choose from!

Erin Condren Planners

I am SUPER organized and oddly obsessed with school supplies, so when I saw how absolutely adorable Erin Condren’s planners were I naturally freaked out. If you’re trying to get your life in order check out the ‘Hardbound LifePlanner.’ 

Hi-Chew Candy

Hi-Chew is sweet little candy that first became popular in Japan. HI-CHEW is cholesterol free, gluten free, has 0g trans fat, contains no artificial colors and is made with real fruit juices and purees. It comes in the following flavors, Grape, Cherry, Banana, Strawberry, Mango, Green Apple, and Kiwi. Try one or try them all!

L’Oreal Paris Skin Products

Skin care is definitely important and with the winter quickly approaching it’s inevitable that those summer tans are going to fade. With that being said try out L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes or the L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze ProPerfect Salon Airbrush Mist. Both of these products will save you from a trip to the tanning salon, the color will develop within hours! After all of that, it’s important to keep your skin hydrated, try L’Oréal Paris Hydra Genius to give your skin the drink it deserves! 

The Steripod

If you’re a germaphobe like me, this one is for you. The Steripod is a clip on toothbrush holder that will protect your toothbrush from the germs and bacteria that are naturally produced in the areas where you store your toothbrush. They come in a ton of fun colors and are ideal for travel! 

I am a third year student at LIM College studying Marketing with a concentration in cosmetics. I currently intern for ELLE Magazine and I love taking aesthetically pleasing pictures for my instagram! Follow me here: @niicoleheaney