10 Movies to Watch This Valentine's Day

This year Valentine’s day lands on Tuesday. Staying in with your significant one or best friends is a great way to spend it! Whether you’re single or fabulous, snuggle up with your bae or bestie and watch one of these 10 movies.

1. The NOTEBOOK

Nicolas Sparks never lets us down. You’ve definitely seen this more than 567th times.If you are watching it for the first time, make sure to have some tissues and a lot of chocolate next to you. P.S. They dated after this movie was made. I bet they watched it on Valentine’s day together.

2) 500 Days of Summer

A classic romantic movie that gives hope to all singles.

3) 50 First Dates

Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore keep us laughing and crying through this movie.

4) The Last Song

With a dream cast (Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth!) this is one of the best Valentine’s Day movies that will make you smile and cry. P.S Did you know they dated after movie and got engaged? I'm seeing a pattern here.

5) Valentine’s Day

This one is a great choice for GALENTINE’s day. Grab some chocolate and wine with your bestie and learn some life lessons.

6) A Walk to Remember

Classic tale of the “bad boy” and “nerdy” tutor.

7) Casabalanca

Oldie but definitely a goldie!

8) Breakfast at Tiffany's

Who doesn’t love a little vintage Audrey Hepburn?

9) Serendipity

If you question yourself about destiny and faith, this is a must see film. Who wouldn’t enjoy shopping at Bloomingdales, ice skating in Central Park and drinking hot cocoa at Serendipity Café?

10) 10 Things I Hate About You

Feminism in a romantic comedy? Yes please.