The Best TV Shows To Catch Up On During Winter Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lehigh chapter.

1) Lost: After Oceanic Air Flight 815 tears apart in mid-air and crashes on a Pacific Island on September 22nd 2004, its survivors are forced to find inner strength they never knew they had in order to survive. But they discover that the island holds many secrets. These six seasons will keep you on the edge of your seat all through break and let’s be honest who wouldn’t want to look at Matthew Fox and Josh Halloway on a daily basis?

2)90210: One of my personal all time favorite guilty pleasures. Based in Beverly Hills, the show is a spin off of Beverely Hills, 90210. The series revokes around a new generation of friends as they rock the latest fashion trends, throw the most glamorous parties, and have the hottest hookups. Try to keep up, the drama does not stop!

3)Modern Family: Hands down the funniest show on TV right now. This mockumentary follows the different types of a modern family through three families who feel real and relatable, and use the right amount if sarcasm to spice things up. The writers nicely balance the amount of airtime characters get, the kind of humor they employ, and the mood of the show. You will be completely hooked after just one episode!

4)Pan Am: The show does an incredible job of sweeping you into the era. Travel back to the 1960’s with the stewardesses of Pan Am airlines when jet travel was glamorous, and so was serving drinks 30,000 feet above air. The planes are glamorous, the pilots are rock stars and the stewardesses are the most desirable women in the world. Not only are these flyboys and girls young and good looking, but to represent Pan Am they also have to be educated, cultured and refined. Adventure calls!