This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Leeds chapter.

Hey! We hope you’re all coping with all your Easter deadlines! We just can’t believe it’s Easter already – this year has flown by! This will sadly be our last agony aunt blog, so for one last time we have answered some of your problems and tried to give the best advice we can! Good luck with the deadlines and have a great Easter break! J

I’ve recently started seeing a boy who I really like and it’s going great. However, we’ve slept together quite a few times and it was great and what I would call normal at first, but the last few times after sex I’ve started to feel really uncomfortable down there and I’m worried I could be developing some sort of STI. I don’t know what to do because I’m too scared to bring it up in case he thinks that I don’t trust him.

But do you trust him? It sounds to us like you already doubt him. Whatever the case may be you need to go see your doctor and get checked out. Don’t worry, if it is an STI the doctor will help you, but you should think about contraception as you don’t mention if you use any but you definitely need to make sure you’re safe. However, if you do really like this boy like you say and it really is going great, then you should and need to be open and honest about what’s going on, you never know he may be feeling the same and doubting you too.

I graduate this year and I have always had plans to go travelling by myself once I finish uni. I got together officially with my boyfriend at the start of this year and we’re really good together but we are both worried that if I go travelling it will split us up and he really doesn’t want me to go! Will it be the end of us? What should I do?

If this is something you really want to do then simply do it! A relationship doesn’t have to stop your travelling plans and you going travelling doesn’t have to mean the end of your relationship either! If you and your boyfriend are secure enough in your relationship then you should both be able to cope with a bit of long distance for a few months. He should be happy for you and support you in this decision, and you need to have the courage to do what makes you happy.

I recently went to a house party and there was a lot of people and a lot of alcohol. I was very drunk and ended up in a bedroom upstairs with two guys and we had a threesome. I was happy to take part at the time and it was my own fault for drinking so much so I’m not bothered that it happened. The issue is that it’s now the following week at uni and there’s now a lot of rumours going round about what happened and even worse, there are rumours that the whole thing was videoed! What do I do to stop the rumours and stop anyone seeing this video if it does exist?!

Firstly, don’t panic. We suggest you go straight to the guys involved and ask them honestly as to whether this video exists. If this is the case then you need to make sure they delete it immediately, reminding them how personal a video like that is and what the consequences could be. As for the rumours, you say you’re not bothered that it happened so why let the rumours bother you. You’ve not done anything wrong so you’ve got nothing to be ashamed of. However, learn from this experience and remember to keep your wits about you in future, try not to drink so much and avoid getting yourself into similar situations again.

…In life you should always choose love because hate is too great a burden to bear…

Image sources: