Campus Cutie: Robbie Black

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

Meet Robbie!

Name:  Robbie Black

Hometown: Owego, NY

Class: 2015

Sign: Gemini 

Relationship Status: Single

About Me

My Favorite thing about LMC: My favorite thing about Le Moyne is that it’s a small campus. I’m from a small school and I’m the type of person that likes knowing people and being able to say hi to people while walking through campus. 

Three Words to Describe Myself: Outgoing, Laidback, and Athletic.

One Thing I Can’t Live Without: Sports, but mainly basketball.

What I Find Most Attractive: A good personality is attractive because it’s enjoyable when an attractive girl can hold a conversation and be personable. 

Worst Habit: My worst habit is either biting my nails or waiting until the last second to do everything.

Faves

Favorite place on campus: The Den

Celeb crush: Carrie Underwood

Artist/band: Garth Brooks

Movie: Cinderella Man or The Dark Night

Food: Mozzerella sticks

TV Show: 24/ Seinfeld 

Social network: Twitter

Random

Something most people don’t know about you: Most people don’t know that I can actually dance and that I have an amazing memoryjob

Dream Job: My Dream Job is to be a basketball announcer or a basketball coach.

Favorite word: “Atrocious” might be my favorite word

Inez Timberger is currently one of two Campus Correspondents for HC Le Moyne! She is studying Communications with a strong focus in film and TV. Inez's life consists of everything pop culture and Netflix. She is also a part of LCTV, a student run TV news program, and Le Moyne Makes Movies. Inez enjoys fashion, makeup and healthy stuff. 
Asiana Smith is a Communications Major with a concentration in Public Relations and a minor in Sociology.