This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

Hometown: Rotterdam, NY

Major: Sociology 

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Relationship Status: Single

Celebrity Crush: Channing Tatum

What are some of your favorite things about Le Moyne? The people, LSDC (Le Moyne Student Dance Company) and the RA’s are extremely nice.

Most Played Song on you iPod: Where Have You Been by Rihanna

Nicki Minaj Love her or Hate her: Love Her

Weirdest thing you do? I awkwardly smile when I’m nervous.

Farthest place you’ve ever been: Cancun

If you granted one wish, what would you wish for? Demolish hate crimes and bullying.

Worst Pick-Up Line: Is your father a baker, cause you have a really nice set of buns.

Favorite Movie: Love and Basketball

Favorite TV Show: Boy Meets World

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Being such a perfectionist

What something you never thought you would do, but you did? I jumped off a cliff into a lake with friends, it was super scary but it was the best.

What something no one knows about you? I make really awesome Mickey Mouse shaped pancakes.

If your life was a movie, what would it be titled? Dance Your Way to Happiness

Best Halloween costume: When I was younger I was a Jelly Bean Jar

Movie you can watch over and over again: Burlesque

5 things about my dream guys: Tall, Smart, Funny, Can hold a conversation, Athletic

*Relationship or Dating Advice to HC readers: Never Settle

What’s a funny story your family likes to tell about you? When I was 13, I worked at my father’s Pizzeria and a customer asked for a slice of cheese, so I handed him a actual slice of cheese not realizing he meant a slice of cheese pizza. (LOL)

What your Biggest Fear? Losing my parents and brother

Quote you live by: Wherever you go, go with all of your heart – Confucius

How did you feel about being nominated for Campus Cutie? I feel honored and excited!

Junior Communications Major with a concentration in Journalism. Minors in Creative Writing, Art, English, and Business.