Book Review: Dirty Rush

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

Review: 

Going to a small, Jesuit school with no Greek life, many Le Moyne students aren’t informed about the intricacies of fraternities and sororities. If you’ve ever wanted to get an inside perspective on what goes on inside Greek life, then Dirty Rush by Taylor Bell is a must read.

In this true account, Taylor Bell details her freshman year of college, rushing a sorority of which she is a three-generation legacy. However, not everyone is happy about Taylor’s arrival. When a sex tape leaks starring a girl who bears a resemblance to Taylor, her life is turned upside down and she must find a way to set it right again.

This book is fast-paced and enjoyable, as well as being informational for people who may want to know more about sorority life. Taylor is a relatable and likable main character. All college students, whether they are freshmen or seniors, can identify with her journey of discovering herself in her first year of college.

19. Junior at Le Moyne College. Obsessed with wine, friends, fun, and food.
Asiana Smith is a Communications Major with a concentration in Public Relations and a minor in Sociology.