This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

Hometown: Somalia, Africa
Major: Biology
Concentration: Health Services
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Relationship Status: SINGLE
Celebrity Crush: Chase Chawford

What is your favorite thing about Le Moyne?: I love the friendly and small community that we have here. I’ve met some of the greatest people on this campus.
Favorite Quote: “Happiness will never come to those who fall to appreciate the blessing they already have.”
Favorite part of winter: The weather and clothes, I love the coats.
Least Favorite part of winter: I don’t like how cold it gets.
Last Movie you’ve seen: The Ugly Truth
Favorite TV Show: Sister, Sister
Most Embarrassing song on your iPod: Ali Lohan-All the way around.
Something you can’t live without: My iPhone (it’s materialist I know)

*I find unhappy, rude people extremely annoying.

Drake or Lil’ Wayne: Drake
Something I did that I never thought I would do: I dressed up as an old man for photo challenge and ran around campus taking pictures for RA photo challenge. 
Farthest place you’ve ever been: Pakistani
Guilty Pleasure: Watching Reality TV Shows except Honey BooBoo, Jersey Shore (there below my standards lol)
3 things on your bucket list: • To visit Somalia again • Travel to my favorite places in the world. • Meet President Barack Obama
Movie you can watch over&over: The Dark Knight

Two Truths and a Lie:
1. I have been to four continents.
2. President Obama wrote a letter to me.
3. I’ve worn my headscarf my whole life.

What most attracts you a person: Their warm heart and generous matter.
What advice would you give to HC readers: “Do the best you can and leave the rest to God”.
Asiana Smith is a Communications Major with a concentration in Public Relations and a minor in Sociology.
Junior Communications Major with a concentration in Journalism. Minors in Creative Writing, Art, English, and Business.