This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

5 Spring Date Ideas

Okay, the sunshine finally decided to show up and you are ready to ditch the heavy sweaters and go outside. Now what? Money is tight, but you still have the urge to do something fun and adventurous.

Well, here are five fun and inexpensive dates to plan this Spring.

1. The Zoo

Who doesn’t love to hold hands and look at cute baby animals for a couple of hours? If you are just starting to date, it’s a great opportunity to get to know them a little better.

2. Baseball game

Beer and baseball. Need I say more?

3. Go For A Walk

It’s beautiful outside and going for a walk at a local park can be a great way to get outdoors and spend time with your SO. Listen to the birds chirp while you hold hands and strolling through the beautiful outdoors…  ahhhhh

4. Go out for breakfast and take the coffee to go

Going out for drinks can be a lot of fun, but when the weather is warm sometimes it’s nice to switch things up and go out during the day time. Grab some breakfast/brunch on Sunday morning. Hey, not a bad way to start your day out, right?

5. Picnic

Bring a comfy blanket and pack sandwiches, fruit, chips, and dessert and you’re good to go. Lay out under the sun or in the shade enjoying each other and just being outside.

(All gifs courtesy of Giphy.com)

RN, Rom Com fanatic, chocolate eater, coffee drinker, horrible dancer, world traveler.
Inez Timberger is currently one of two Campus Correspondents for HC Le Moyne! She is studying Communications with a strong focus in film and TV. Inez's life consists of everything pop culture and Netflix. She is also a part of LCTV, a student run TV news program, and Le Moyne Makes Movies. Inez enjoys fashion, makeup and healthy stuff.