3 Reads For Winter Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

The  final  exams  we  were  all  dreading  have  came,  and  as  rapidly  as  the  semester  took  off  it  will  soon   wither  into  the  abyss.  After  successfully  passing  your  classes  a  brief  celebration  is  definitely  deserved.  Although  overjoyed  with  excitement,  these  weeks  in  between  semesters  shouldn’t  be  spent  wasting  away  on  the  couch.  Instead  use  this  break  to  better  your  mind  and  stimulate  your  intellect.

Here  are  3  enjoyable  autobiographical  reads  that  are  sure  to  render  you  refreshed  and  motivated  when  you  return  to campus next  year.

1.Snooki! A Shore Thing

Meatball , Nicole  Polizzi,  takes fans with  her  on  the  Jersey  Shore  as  she  has  an  unforgettable  Summer  and  explores  aspects  of  herself  we all  struggle  with  every  day.

2. Lala Anthony, The Love Playbook

The  wife  of  brown  sugar  Carmelo  Anthony  talks  about  her  career  and        finding  love,  and  also  provides  valuable  insight  on  how  to  balance  the  two.

3.  Michelle Obama: An America Story

First Lady, Michelle Obama is a modern renaissance woman. In addition to keeping her family focused she has also successfully launched a fitness initiative aimed at ending childhood obesity.

Reading  during  vacation  sounds  ludicrous,  but  just  try  cracking  one  of  these  books  open  and  you’ll  
love that you did.