body images 2019 10 01 Zodiac 3png?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
body images 2019 10 01 Zodiac 3png?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style

Zodiac Corset Series: the Fire and Air Signs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Hello everyone! This is Jade with part two of the Zodiac Corset Series, where we’re going to take a look at which corset the fire and air signs should look into. The fire and air signs are two signs that work well as a pair and are very similar overall. They seek flexibility and freedom in the way that they present themselves. Fire signs enjoy being their bold and authentic selves, and this gets expressed through their fashion sense. Air signs adore trying out new style trends, and are always up-to-date with their looks. 

Aries

Style colors: Red, White, Black

Aries is the bold ram sign, and this means that they enjoy comfortability and masculine styles. To elevate their everyday look, they should try including a striking color like red into their wardrobe, a color sure to attract the kind of attention they seek. This comfortable and adjustable red corset by Fredericks Of Hollywood will definitely be their next impulse buy. 

Leo

Style colors: Gold, Orange, Yellow

Leo is the lion sign, and they’re known for always being their confident selves. They love to match their clothing with their level of comfort, something that ensures they are always at their most confident. Bold textiles and sequins can be a quick way to spice up their wardrobe, so they should try this striking yellow bodice corset

Sagittarius 

Style colors: Purple, Royal Blue, Indigo

As individuals, these signs love having freedom in everything they do, especially when it comes to how they dress. They’re often open-minded to experimenting with new trends. An embellished ruffle corset from Amazon would definitely catch a Sagittarius attention.

Aquarius 

Style colors: Sapphire, Turquoise, Violet

As the water-bearer sign, these individuals perfectly exhibit go-with-the-flow energy. Staying true to what makes them feel good, they choose styles that have bright colors. For a chic style variation, Aquarius’ should try this blue renaissance corset to show off their calm character.

Libra

Style colors: Soft Pink, Pastel Blue, Ivory

The scale symbol of this air sign shows that they prioritize balance. Libras are often able to easily balance their romantic side with their casual side. Feminine and luxurious garments draw Libras in, so this soft pink corset by Vanessa Mooney would be an eye-catching choice for this sign. 

Gemini

Style colors: Magenta, Yellow, and Orange 

Gemini is the twin sign, meaning that people with this sign love to show off their playful side. They enjoy funky garments that are both casual and formal. Flexibility in their clothing is as important as their style, so a corset-like this orange strapped lace-up corset would spice up their already playful exterior. 

*Inspired by Zodiac Style: Fire Signs – Aries, Leo & Sagittarius*

Jade Diaz

Lasell '23

Jade is a Senior at Lasell, majoring in Fashion Merchandising and Management. She adores figurative art, and enjoys being creative in any way possible. She is sneaker- obsessed and loves the world of fashion. One fun fact is that her dog Finn, is named after a Star Wars character named FN-2187.