You’re Invited To…Top 5 Types of Wedding Venues

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

One of the hardest things about planning a wedding is picking a perfect venue. Some couples want something traditional and expected, while others want to go out of the box and do something extreme or unusual. Here are my top five types of wedding venues that I think all couples should look into. 

1. Beach 

The beach is my absolute favorite wedding venue. The water in the background can create a picture-perfect scene and set the perfect mood. You can also do super fun things such as setting up tables and chairs on the beach for the reception and have tiki lights to make it set a beachy, relaxed, and upbeat tone for the whole day. 

2. Mansion 

Partially because I live very close to Newport, Rhode Island, I am a huge fan of the various mansions that they have. They are so romantic, classic, and beautiful, and would set the mood for any wedding. If you are looking for a very fancy and exquisite feel, a wedding at a mansion is the perfect venue for you. 

3. Disney World 

In case you didn’t know, you can get married IN Disney! You are able to get married at a few of the various hotels or even in front of the castle in the Magic Kingdom. You can also even come to your wedding in a horse-drawn pumpkin carriage. They also have an option for you to have the characters at your reception! There are so many different options for a perfect Disney wedding that make it the most exciting day. 

4. Sports Stadiums 

For all of the sports-loving couples out there, you can get married at various sports stadiums across the United States! This creates a cool and unique experience that not only shows your love for each other but your love for sports as well!

5. Museums

Museums are an up and coming spot for weddings. The various artwork provides perfect opportunities for glamorous photos and can make the wedding very unique and special, especially for those couples who have a passion for art.

These different venues allow for each couple to pick a place that resonates best with them to make their day perfectly fitted to their unique life and love story

Anna Wall

Lasell '22

Lasell University Event Management Student, Class of 2022. She loves llamas, event planning, and country music :)