Your Ultimate V-Day Playlist for Whether You’re Gettin’ it on or Staying in

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Valentine’s Day is coming up and what better way to celebrate love than some music? Whether you’re loving yourself or someone else this V-Day we got the perfect playlist for you:

1. Arighty, Aphrodite by Peach Pit– Because you (or your S.O) is a goddess and you gotta let the whole world know.

2. R U Mine? by Arctic Monkeys– Whether it’s in a song or on a conversation heart, this is a question that *must* be asked.

3. Golden by Hippo Campus– Jake Luppen was on to something. The best kind of love leaves you grinning mad.

4. Sex by The 1975– ;)

5. ILYSB by LANY– For when your heart hurts so good.

6. Redbone by Childish Gambino– So you can let your crush know if they want it, they can have it.

7. Tungs by The Frights– For that cutie you’ve been eyeing all night.

8. Love Your Friends, Die Laughing by Man Overboard–  All that b*tching goes down the drain when you’re with the person you love.

9. Talk Too Much by COIN– Because we’ve all fantasized about cutting off our crush with a kiss or two or three…

10. Valentine by 5 Seconds of Summer– Why only wait for Feb. 14 to be somebody’s (or your own) valentine?

Like what you see? Check out our playlist here!

Raegan Cleary is a senior at Lasell College studying Fashion Communication and Promotion. She likes French Bulldogs and long walks to Chipotle. In addition to Her Campus shes been doing theatre for eight years and this spring she'll be in her fourth production of Vagina Monologues. In the future she'd love to become the next Miranda Priestly or the frontwoman in a girl-punk band.