Feature Hero Zodiac Spending Hero
Feature Hero Zodiac Spending Hero
Megan Charles / Her Campus Media

Why You Should Read Your Horoscope

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Whatever your zodiac sign is, reading your daily horoscope allows you to take what you need to hear and apply it to your life. They give a sense of escapism and fun insight into your day! Here’s why you should read your daily horoscope:

1. Horoscopes allow you to take what you need

No matter what is written in your horoscope, you’re able to take the insights that will help you personally. Horoscopes make you think about how the words apply to your life, which makes it easy to make that connection and find something meaningful to you.

2. Gives you something to look forward to

Reading your horoscope every morning gives you something to look forward to, a small insight into how your day will go! It allows a minute of self-care, of a time where you can focus on your needs before getting up and worrying about the rest of the world.

3. Can help answer life questions

Reading your daily horoscope allows you to do a little bit of soul searching and answer those deep life questions you’ve been curious about. We’re constantly looking to see if our horoscopes are true to us or not, which can help you realize the things you really want to believe, along with the things you don’t, and why.

Reading your horoscope is all about doing what’s right for you and taking what you need from it. Let it guide you and you’ll see the real value in reading your daily horoscope! 

Alexis Grant

Lasell '23

A Junior at Lasell University, Alexis majors in Journalism and Media Writing with a minor in Fashion Media and Marketing. Alexis is interested in dance, photography, social media, travel, and music. In her free time, she enjoys binge-watching her favorite tv shows on Netflix and spending time with her friends and family!