Style > Beauty

What Nail Color You Should Get Based on Your Zodiac Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Like many others, I love to get my nails done (or do them myself). There are so many designs and colors you can decide on, and it can definitely become overwhelming. Below I have listed colors to consider the next time you go to the nail salon based on your zodiac sign. 

• Aries: You are confident and expressive. You can shine bright with a bold color like red! 

• Aquarius: As the name suggests, your sign goes with the flow. Your calm attitude would complement a teal nail color.

• Cancer: You are caring and intuitive. You are deserving of a royal purple.

• Capricorn: You are hardworking and honest. A classic color like black suits you well.

• Gemini: Your quick wit and outgoing energy are vivid and exciting like baby blue.

• Leo: You are charming, vibrant, and radiant just like the sun! Your nail color should be yellow. 

• Libra: You are open-minded and romantic. A soft pink goes with your sign.

• Pisces: You are sociable, bubbly, and generous. Your friendly personality goes with seafoam green.

• Sagittarius: You are wise, yet free-spirited. A warm orange should be your nail color.

• Scorpio: You are deep with strong emotions. Maroon is well-suited to this personality.

• Taurus: You are an earth sign with a love for dough. A good color for you would be emerald green.

• Virgo: You are practical and organized, so a basic color like white or a nude would be great for you!

These ideas are just to get you started! You can always add a design or accent color or experiment with different nail lengths to add interest.

Anna is from Maine and is studying fashion at Lasell.