The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Disclaimer: The author of this article is 21 years old. Some of the activities mentioned are restricted to those age 21 and up.

In celebration of my 21st birthday, I want to list some things I will be doing on my birthday or soon. 

1. Karaoke 

My personal favorite! I love singing my favorite K-pop songs and karaoke classics. Also, it was fun with friends trying to hit high notes only made for Ariana Grande. I particularly like going to Station KTV because it has private rooms, making me feel more comfortable.

1. Tutuland 

Tutuland offers tufting and crafting. Some of the activities provided are custom rugs varying in sizes, pouring art, and decorating many items like phone cases, AirPods cases, and mirrors. I plan on making a new phone case and tufting a matching rug with my sisters.

1. Puttshack

I fell in love with minigolf since being with my partner and I have been dying to try Puttshack since it brings a whole new experience of adding technology to their minigolf courses. Also, they allow you to drink throughout the course if you are 21+. Trying to swing straight would be difficult and a bit funnier with friends. 

1. Versus

Now for my first bar experience, I loved this place! Versus is an arcade bar that features many games from pinball and Pac-Man to video games and board games. With weekly events and tournaments to enter, truly a gamer paradise! They serve pub grub and cocktails and milkshakes! 

1. Any Hibachi + Boba

I went to a hibachi restaurant with my family and I had so much fun seeing all of us laughing because of how entertaining the cooks are. The food was amazing and we had so much making jokes with our cook. After we got some sweet boba.

1. Axe Throwing 

I was honestly pretty scared to throw the axe because I did not want to throw it wrong but when I got the hang of it I had lots of fun. I went to Crazy Axes and they had many different technology-based video games for axe throwing such as darts and tic tac toe. Also, they allow cocktails and beer when playing.

Yani Galarza is a member of Her Campus at Lasell chapter. Yani is currently a sophomore at Lasell University, studying psychology. Her hobbies include dancing, binge-watching K-dramas, and indulging in sports in her free time. You can find her either in her room trading K-pop photocards or on the third floor of her building with her best friend watching The Nanny while doing work.