This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Need to sweat out the stress and tension from social media, the news, or just life in general? This list provides a range of workout YouTube videos that present different ways to release all that stress through sweat. Take a look, get energized, and get ready to workout.

1. Full Body Strength Training

This dumbbell workout provides full-body activation while working on strength. This workout is led by Ashley Joi, who shows off her moves in her sunny workout fit. Her light and pumped-up energy will surely get you through the workout. This video is also great for beginners or anyone who wants to add strength training to their daily routine.

2. Boxing

If you’re looking for a powerful cardio workout, this video is the one for you. We all miss going to spin classes with their energetic and motivating environment. Yet, Christa Dipaolo brings that same vibe right to your room! This no-equipment workout provides cardio and exercises for your arms and legs. So get ready to punch and kick out your frustrations!

3. Upper Body Strength

If you want to focus on your upper body strength specifically, this video helps work out your arm and back muscles. Trainer Raneir Pollard leads this workout, and with his humor and constant coaching, you can definitely make it through the whole video. This workout will make you stronger while also putting a smile on your face. 

4. Plyometrics 

This lower body workout still targets the whole body while specifically working on the strength of your legs. This plyometrics workout video is led by Coach Mehdi. For those who aren’t aware of plyometrics, it’s jump training exercises that are on the high impact side of exercise. These workouts push the muscles to the max in short intervals. This video is great for anyone who wants to train their legs, glutes, and core.

5. Happiness Yoga 

In the mood for a mood-booster or just some light exercise? Celebrity trainer Mandy Ingber provides a yoga class with mood-boosting in mind. This short 10-minute workout is good to use for early morning wake-ups when you are getting ready for your morning zoom classes. No stress, no shoes, just you and a yoga class that will leave your mind and body energized for the day.  

Jade Diaz

Lasell '23

Jade is a Senior at Lasell, majoring in Fashion Merchandising and Management. She adores figurative art, and enjoys being creative in any way possible. She is sneaker- obsessed and loves the world of fashion. One fun fact is that her dog Finn, is named after a Star Wars character named FN-2187.