This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Tarot Mucha is a deck inspired by the pioneer of art nouveau, Alphonso Mucha. It is based on the traditional Rider Waite deck and includes 78 cards. It is printed by Llewellyn, one of the biggest and oldest metaphysical resources. The author of the book and the artist are unknown. The deck is only $21.56 on Amazon and can be bought at most metaphysical stores.

What I love the most about the deck is the color palette. It is a very soft deck with very muted colors, very aesthetically pleasing. It also has very vivid images and is more detailed than a traditional Rider Waite deck. I think this is a very easy deck to read because of all the details included in the artwork.

This is a very soft deck that tells you the message very nicely. This deck gives me “your best friend that doesn’t wanna hurt you” vibes. Just keep an eye out for those warning cards because sometimes it’s easy to overlook them. If you’ve been wanting a gentle deck that’s easy to read this is the one for you.

Something I really liked is that the guidebook is very accessible- it’s in English, German, Spanish, French and Italian. The guidebook also includes a few tarot layouts to help get you started. The only downside to me is that the box is chunky and you can’t read it as a reverse. You can easily tell what the top of the card is by the artwork in the back.

Ariana is the Editor In Chief for Her Campus Lasell. She is a senior at Lasell double majoring in Business Management and Marketing. When she's not editing for HC Lasell, she's binge-watching Netflix or buried in a good book.