Style > Decor

Ranking My Top 10 Favorite Valentine-Themed Squishmallows

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Valentine’s Day is quite easily one of my favorite holidays of the year. It’s surrounded by my favorite theme, love! And yes it’s a great holiday to show someone you care about them, but it’s also nice to be appreciated by your loved ones too! One way my loved ones show me they care about me is this one way: Squishmallows. My obsession with these cute soft and squishable plush has only grown more with time. It started with one on my last birthday. Carmelita was my first ever Squishmallow to start the addiction. Slowly but surely, I collected more. I am not an avid collector; I only collect the ones I find cute. I usually stick with the food-themed ones since I think those are the cutest. 

Squishmallows are the best gifts to give on holidays, especially since they have certain collections for certain holidays such as Christmas, Halloween, and St. Patrick’s Day! Also of course Valentine’s Day! 

So if you happen to want to ask me to be your Valentine this year here are some of my top ten favorite Valentine-themed Squishmallows! 

10. Niema the Narwhal

She is so cute! One thing about me is that I love narwhals. I mean they are legit unicorns of the sea! She has her colorful stomach which just makes her so fun to look at. 

9. Carson the Cat

I was not able to find the link to be able to purchase Carson sadly, but that just means he was super popular! A cat is such a cute animal to put as a Squishmallow because they are so cute and cozy! 

8. Drella the Dog

Drella is such a great dog! Look at that cute peach color. I usually don’t gravitate towards animal-based Squishmallow but I couldn’t resist adding her to the list! 

7. Flora the Fox

The shade of pink that was chosen for Flora’s fur is my favorite shade of pink! Definitely upset that I couldn’t find this one in stores (sad emoji). 

6. Evangelica the Cow

I want this one so bad. She is so cute with pink spots all over her. 

5. Walsh the Rose

I love Walsh! He is the definition of Valentines! I personally love roses, they are one of my favorite flowers. Now all that’s missing is a pink Walsh and I would be sold!

4. Oliver the Cat

Oliver was a hot ticket so I couldn’t find him either! A Lot of these Squishmallows have been out for a while, so I’m not surprised they are sold out. 

3. Kelsey the Cat

I know…a lot of these Squishmallows are cats. But look at her. She is just the cutest. 

2. Caedyn the Cow

I love cows. They are just adorable. This shade of pink is one of my favorites so of course, she is number two.

1. Chanel the Cinnamon Roll

You already know that a food-based one was going to be my favorite! What can I say, I have a thing for sweets! 

Sadly, a lot of these Squishmallows are sold out, but that won’t stop me from going to my local stores and trying to find any cute ones!

Hello there! I am Yalines Medrano and I am a Forensic Science major at Lasell University with the class of 2024. I am from Peabody, Massachusetts and I love to read, watch anime, and hang out with friends! I am so excited to be involved in HER Campus!