The Pandemic Purchases You Need to Buy Now

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Let’s be real, online shopping was a very real way to cope with the pandemic, myself included. I am very guilty of spending too much of my time online shopping, however, here are my favorite purchases I have made from these purchases.

1. Frother

At the beginning of the pandemic, I found myself in dire need to get out of the house. As a result, I would frequent coffee shops a lot. However, those lattes I would buy did add up and got quite expensive. I got this frother off amazon and absolutely love it! Not only do you save a lot of money, but I got to be more creative with my lattes.

Item disclaimer: batteries not included

2. Running shoes:

During the start of the pandemic, I found I was walking a ton, and my feet started to hurt. My sneakers were probably two years old and were just not working anymore. These sneakers are awesome and very light, which I love. Having these new sneakers also made me so much more motivated to work out!

3. Weighted blanket:

I was very pessimistic when I bought this, but wow has it been life-changing. I urge everyone to get one. I used to roll around a lot in my sleep and wake up a lot, but the weight from the blanket makes me feel very grounded, and I have honestly never slept better.

Rose Keane

Lasell '23

Rose is a sophomore psychology student at Lasell University. Outside from school, she can be found at the mall shopping, hiking, working, or spending time with her animals.