Guac
Guac
Jocelyn Hsu / Spoon
Life > Experiences

Pairing Real Food From the Ground Up Chips With My Favorite Dips

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

If there was one thing I couldn’t picture myself eating at my dorm, it was chips and dip. It wasn’t because I don’t like chips and dip. Oh my gosh, are you kidding me? I LOVE chips and dip. My biggest worry about eating chips and dip at my dorm was that I wouldn’t have space in my tiny little mini-fridge for the dip. Then you have to be on top of it making sure you eat it all before it spoils, it’s just a huge hassle. 

Until this article.

When I got the opportunity to try Real Food From The Ground Up tortilla chips, I was ecstatic. I called up my S.O. and told them about my article, and they instantly responded with “…so you’re gonna need dip.” I was like”… you’re not wrong.” So, four hours after this conversation I found myself sitting at my desk in my dorm room with eight different types of dip in front of me with two different flavored tortilla chips. Now, I will tell you which dips go great with each chip.

Cheese dip: Sea Salt Tortilla Chips

This dip is one of my favorite dips. Even though my lactose-intolerant body hates it with a passion. I got the Tostitos Salsa Con Queso. The mildness of the dip goes amazing with this chip. You want the dip to do most of the talking. 

Guacamole: Nacho Tortilla Chip

Call me crazy, I get it. But when you eat nachos, nine times out of ten there is going to be guacamole already on it so why not eat it anyways? I got the Sabra singles and it was delicious. If you ever feel like you want something that’s a nacho flavor but want it quick, I will be doing this. 

Hummus: Sea Salt Tortilla Chip

This is going to be controversial. I like my hummus doing the majority of the talking. I need a simple chip to hold the intensity of the hummus. Again Sabra’s hummus took my heart once more. I personally like the Roasted Garlic one. It’s a great snack in between classes. 

Salsa Grande Sour Cream: Nacho Tortilla Chip

Cabot Salsa Grande Sour Cream Dip is so underrated, especially with the intense flavor of these chips. It is truly packing in flavor.

Hello there! I am Yalines Medrano and I am a Forensic Science major at Lasell University with the class of 2024. I am from Peabody, Massachusetts and I love to read, watch anime, and hang out with friends! I am so excited to be involved in HER Campus!