OMG Superstar Couple Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Are Taking a Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

After two years of dating, Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott are taking a break. This all comes just a couple weeks after Kylie and Travis had their Playboy shoot released, showing the couple as happy as could be.  Apparently, their break started a few weeks ago. According to TMZ, they are not fully calling it quits. They’re just taking some time apart. The details of why the couple has split are still cloudy. Some sources say the couple had been fighting for a while. They were both stressed with their careers and lifestyles so a lot of their fights had stemmed from that. According to other sources, they are also working out some trust issues with each other.

Also, Kylie wants another baby. As of right now, Travis Scott is not onboard with this. He is focusing on his music career especially as his new song comes out Friday. Kylie is looking for more commitment and Travis is not currently ready to give her everything she is looking for just yet. They are going to try for a sibling for Stormi soon, sources say.

As of right now, they are still friends and are working together to co-parent their daughter, Stormi. Kylie tweeted “Travis and I are on great terms and our main focus right now is Stormi. Our friendship and our daughter is a priority.” They are living separately but right now they still have joint custody of their daughter. Stormi is currently living with Kylie but is also seeing her dad as well. 

Gabriela Giubilo is a senior at Lasell College. She is majoring in Event Management with a minor in Psychology. She loves to read, watch tv, spend lots of time on Tumblr, and hang out with friends in family. She just completed a semester abroad in Queensland, Australia. Her goal is to work as an event designer and move to LA.