The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Whether you are in the library, or your dorm, while you’re studying you’re likely to want to snack. Obviously, when you’re in the library you’re going to prefer something a little quieter compared to if you are in the comfort of your dorm. Here are my top study snacks and where I would classify them as safe to snack on.

To start the list I would say sea salt bagel chips, which are not safe to eat in the library. They are so yummy but their bag is loud and the crunch may disturb your fellow peers in the surrounding area. These are very much a snack to eat while you study alone, in a study room, or in your dorm.

Next, I’ll mention any type of cookie (just not the chips ahoy chewy ones)… whichever choice is your favorite, but when you place them in a plastic bag then they become a quiet snack that is safe for all spaces. 

Grapes! Another one that when you put them in a container or a little bag they become the perfect study snack. They don’t get your fingers dirty, and they’re easy to pop into your mouth so you can study and snack with no pause.

Here is another dorm room snack, but bagel bites or any similar brand-type pizza bagel. Again, a dorm room snack that you have a way to make, microwave, or whatever preferred method. However, they are a great option whenever you need a more filling option.

Lastly, another one of my go-to study snacks would have to be more of a candy than a snack, but the airhead extreme bites are one of my go-to’s. They are sour in a way that keeps me from falling asleep and keeps my brain activated no matter the study topic on hand. They are alright to bring into the library but the packaging may be a little loud, besides that as long as you chew with your mouth closed these are a great snack option.

Carley Ellis

Lasell '26

Carley is a member and events director of HerCampus, she is a forensic science major in her sophomore year at Lasell University. She is also a member of other clubs on campus such as the Forensic Science Association. In her spare time she likes to read, play video games, and pick up new hobbies such as doing her own nails.