This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

I don’t know about everyone else, but this semester has probably been the most hectic of all for me. Now, I don’t know if it’s because I’m a senior and a woman in STEM, but my final year in college has been eating me alive. I feel like I’ve done so much and yet not enough at the same time throughout my time on campus. Not to mention, with the pressure to pass my classes and get an internship before I graduate, as well as the thought of “do I want to do this again and go to Grad school, or am I just crazy?”

All the thoughts aside, I try my best to focus back and make time for myself and the things I love to do. One of my favorite things to do is to listen to and make music. Now, I won’t go into making music because sometimes I get a little embarrassed about it. But I will get into my favorite music/songs this past month that has been getting me through my tough times during the semester. 

I tend to go for two extremes of music: super calm, vibe-out music or extremely loud, bass vibrating through your chest type music. I also like to listen to my music extremely loud regardless of if it leaks through my earbuds or not. I usually group both of these vibes together in one playlist. But for the sake of this playlist, I will separate those 2 categories so that you can decide what vibe you want for your listening pleasure. 

Calm Playlist: Meant to be played when you need a break to vibe out.

Loud Playlist: Meant to be played to full volume and screaming your head off

I love anything makeup, hair, and fashion and I love meeting new people!