This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

These quick and easy dorm-friendly meals are designed to satisfy your needs as a hungry college student on a budget. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day; it’s important to get your day started with a great easy meal that you don’t have to leave your dorm for. Overnight oats are the perfect way to go. It’s three easy ingredients: oats of your choice – there are so many flavors to choose from – milk, and yogurt. Mix those together the night before, pop them in the fridge, then in the morning you have a pre-prepped breakfast! This option is especially great for when you wake up late and are in a hurry. Another great option is the no-bake energy balls, one of my favorites! These are great for breakfast or just a snack. The ingredients are oats, peanut butter, honey, a protein powder of your choice, and chocolate chips. I think vanilla is the best protein powder flavor. Add everything together and mix! Section them into about 1 inch balls, then put them in the fridge for an hour. Tasty and easy.

An easy lunch idea that is great for everyone is a simple sandwich! Great for on the go or just chilling in your dorm. It could be on a wrap or simple bread. Add meat, vegetables, and a condiment and your sandwich is ready! I enjoy my sandwiches with some chips, specifically salt and vinegar. This could be a dinner or lunch meal. Another good dinner meal is a chicken caesar wrap. This one is especially easy because you can buy precooked chicken. All you need is lettuce, caesar dressing, croutons and cheese if you choose. Mix everything together then put it on the wrap, and wrap it up! This is another great on the go option.

Hello! My name is Kayleigh Bollin. I am a study at Lasell University, studying Fashion Media and Marketing. I enjoy fashion, listening to music, dancing, and going out to Boston. I am from Martha's Vineyard, Mass.