This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

There’s something about the cold months that make flirting even better, especially during the holidays. During this season, people tend to be more relaxed, and this gives many the opportunity for romance and flirting. Just like those Hallmark channel rom-coms, you too can have some holiday flirting excitement. Below is a list of holiday and Christmas pick-up lines I improvised: 

1. Call me Mariah Carey, because all I want for Christmas is you.
  2. You’re as beautiful as snow during a winter sunset.
  3. They say Christmas is the happiest time of the year. I must be happy 365 days of the year because I feel like that everytime I see you.
  4. You should smile again; it makes me as happy as I am when finding out my 8am class is canceled. 
  5. Are you a tall peppermint mocha from Starbucks? Cause you’re coming home with me.
  6. I’d trade all the reindeer cake pops to get a bite of you. 
  7. Spending time with you makes the most wonderful time of the year all year long. 
  8. You make me as excited as Buddy the Elf is when he sees Santa.
  9. I don’t need a Christmas tree by the fireplace because your smile keeps me warm.
  10. You’re looking as delicious as a cinnamon roll from Cinnabon.
  11. I saw you at the bakery, they had you listed under their “Sweetest Christmas Treats”.
  12. Wanna Hallmark movie and chill at my place?
  13. You make me feel cozy like a comfy Christmas sweater.
  14. Instead of getting a Squishmallow, you can get me.
  15. You make me light up like Christmas lights.
  16. You light up my heart like Rudoph’s nose.
  17. I saw you on a list. It was my Christmas wish list.

Yes, some of these are cheesy. But cheesy is cute, and cute will make someone feel warm like a caramel latte on a cold day. It’s an essential tool for your December flirting!

Jade Diaz

Lasell '23

Jade is a Senior at Lasell, majoring in Fashion Merchandising and Management. She adores figurative art, and enjoys being creative in any way possible. She is sneaker- obsessed and loves the world of fashion. One fun fact is that her dog Finn, is named after a Star Wars character named FN-2187.