Campus Couples: Adam Palmer and Tina Nalepa

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

It’s been four years since Adam Palmer messaged Tina Nalepa on Facebook in the spring before their freshmen year at Lasell. The two spoke throughout the summer, began dating almost immediately when they started school, and have been inseparable since. Adam’s a local, from Cape Cod, and Tina comes all the way from Chicago but they have stayed strong through their common interests and great memories, including sporting events and concerts. They’ve been to Fenway, Gillette and the Garden for Bruins, Patriots, Celtics, and Red Sox games. They have been to Opening Day three years in a row. Tina was able to spend this past summer on the Cape and ran the Falmouth Road Race with Adam, a tradition his family has participated in for years. 

The two are highly involved on campus which makes their time together scarce because of their busy schedules, but they find time to enjoy each other whether it be during dinner in the dining hall or working in the admissions office where they are both employed. They enjoy going out to dinner and being in the city for drinks and other activities, including skating on Frog Pond for Valentine’s Day last year. They will most likely thrive in the Boston area upon graduation May, but for now they will continue to be one of the cutest senior duos and campus couples at Lasell College. 

Photos courtesy of Adam Palmer and Tina Nalepa

Katelynn, Lasell's chapter treasurer, is a Fashion Communication and Promotion major at Lasell with a double minor in Graphic Design and Event Management. She just returned from a semester abroad in Florence, Italy and this is her second year writing for Her Campus Lasell. Along with being a part of Graphic Design League, POLISHED Magazine, Hope For Humanity, and the Lasell College Honors Program, Katelynn is a lover of cats and vegan food.