This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

When the holiday season comes around I always head to Sephora to find some gifts for friends and family. Whether you’re shopping in-person or online this year, Sephora has great gift sets for anyone on your list!

1. FENTY BEAUTY by RihannaGlossy Posse Mini Gloss Bomb Set: Holo’Daze Edition

This $25 set comes with some of Fenty Beauty’s best selling mini glosses which are perfect for that secret santa gift you need to get!

2. SEPHORA COLLECTIONUnder the Mistletoe #Lipstories Lipstick Set

For only $17 this is the perfect gift set to get someone who loves to try out new lipsticks. The set comes with six of the Sephora Collection full-size lipsticks in a variety of shades perfect for this holiday season!

3. Benefit CosmeticsBYOB- Bring Your Own Beauty Eyes, Brows & Face Holiday Value Set

This set is perfect for someone who just loves Benefit Cosmetics, or for anyone who is looking to try a range of different products that this brand has to offer. For $40 this set comes with a full size “They’re Real” mascara, a full size “Hoola” matte bronzer, and a mini “Porefessional” face primer along with a mini “Gimme Brow”. 

4. TarteJet Set Wonders

If you are looking for a gift set with a wide variety of products this set from Tarte for $40 would be the perfect gift. It includes a pair of under eye patches, a deluxe size mascara, blush and lipstick, and a travel-size maracuja oil, cleansing gel, and setting mist.

Julia McNicol is a junior at Lasell University studying Fashion Media and Marketing with a minor in Journalism. She loves exploring the city, shopping, and watching a good rom-com! Her Instagram can be found at @juliamcnicol as well as @juliashannonxoxo for fashion-specific content.