This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Warning: Recovering Sephora addicts are not advised to read the following message.

Lipstick lovers rejoice! Sephora Virtual Artist allows you to try on every shade of lip color the retailer carries at home and without purchasing. Simply take your picture on the program and line up the dots with your lips to see everything from YSL to Smashbox, bubblegum pink to deep plum, and matte lipstick to shiny gloss, all on your own face. You can even use the compare tool to see different shades next to each other, and add them to your favorites.

But wait, it gets better! If you download the Sephora app, you can do all of this in real time! Move around, smile, make kissy faces, and watch yourself as the color follows your lips. I don’t know how they do it but it is simply amazing… and dangerous. You can thank me later for finding your perfect red. Test your lips out in over 3000 different colors now at http://www.sephoravirtualartist.com/ or on the app, for free.

Katelynn, Lasell's chapter treasurer, is a Fashion Communication and Promotion major at Lasell with a double minor in Graphic Design and Event Management. She just returned from a semester abroad in Florence, Italy and this is her second year writing for Her Campus Lasell. Along with being a part of Graphic Design League, POLISHED Magazine, Hope For Humanity, and the Lasell College Honors Program, Katelynn is a lover of cats and vegan food.