Are you a Riverdale Bulldog or Southside Serpent Based Off Your Zodiac Sign?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Ever wondered what crowd you would fit into on the television show Riverdale? Well, based off your zodiac sign, read to find out!

Aquarius:

Aquarians are normally independent, creative spirits who like to help other or fight/advocate for causes near and dear to them. Aquarians also can be incredibly impulsive, jumping headfirst into issues or problems that are sometimes bigger than they can handle. The Aquarius make the perfect Southside Serpents because of all of this!

Aries:

Aries signs are extremely dynamic and determined, once they set their heart and mind on something, it can be hard for them to just walk away. They’re passionate and sincere about things they love and appreciate. Aries also appreciates teamwork that utilizes everyone’s strengths, especially their own. Aries is a Riverdale Bulldog through and through, and would be one of the first to join the Red Circle!

Cancer:

Cancers are highly imaginative and creative, once they create their perfect idea, or ideal scenario, they become set on it coming into fruition. Cancers can sometimes also be extremely suspicious of other people’s motives, despite their loyal natures. Cancers are sometimes extremely private and verge on secretive. Cancers love helping the ones closest to them also, despite sometimes calling people’s motives into question internally. Due to this, Cancers are destined to be Bulldogs, but they’d definitely be secretly interested in being a Southside Serpent too!

Capricorn:

Capricorns are ambitious and sometimes extremely responsible, they like to think the plan through before just jumping in and doing it! However, Capricorns can be extremely stubborn, wanting the plan to go exactly their way. Capricorns can be practical and serious about their ideas, they don’t immediately share these ideas with others, but when they are put into leadership roles or even given a task, they very quickly can take on a “manager” type personality. Capricorns are also keen on family and tradition, which helps them fit right in Riverdale and at Riverdale High as a Bulldog!

Gemini:

Geminis are curious and extremely smart, they’re also sometimes able to pick up skills very quickly. Geminis are adaptable and expressive, as they’re able to talk to others and get their ideas out easily. However, Geminis can sometimes be a little indecisive and a little inconsistent with their behaviors. Geminis can say one thing and sometimes do the other, not even meaning to in most cases, but just because of their indecisive nature. Geminis enjoy roaming free but hate doing so alone, they like to feel as though they’re a part of something, such as the Southside Serpents!

Leo:

Leos are extremely loyal and passionate about the people and things they care about. Leos are able to be very creative, but with this, comes a little arrogance. They are self-assured in their decision making and sometimes a little inflexible when it comes to other ideas or ways of thinking. They are generally warm-hearted and optimistic but they refuse to be ignored or go unnoticed. Leos are sometimes thirsty for validation from their peers, which they luckily get a lot of as a Riverdale Bulldog!

Libra:

Libras are cooperative and charming, however this doesn’t stop them from holding a grudge! They hate injustice or violence, and they love being able to share freely with the people around them! Libras also can sometimes find conflict with people who are loud, as the Libra likes a general harmonious vibe to surround them and their work! Libras would definitely fit in as a Bulldog, but they’d stray far, far away from the Red Circle.

Pisces:

Pisces is extremely compassionate and wise, but with this they can kind of come off as a know-it-all. They are fearful of new people due to being a little too trusting of those surrounding them sometimes. The Pisces is idealistic, which sometimes can leave them at a disadvantage. Pisces are selfless through and through, which makes them fit in so well with the Bulldogs, who sometimes need a little extra thought given to their ideas.

Sagittarius:

Sagittarians are deep and extremely generous to others, but sometimes, they can promise more than they can deliver. Also, Sagittarians can be brutally honest with those around them, no matter how harsh the truth can be. The Sagittarius loves freedom and being able to roam, and they hate being tied down to just one idea or one main goal like the Black Hood or the Red Circle. Because of this, Sagittarians are meant to be Southside Serpents!

Scorpio:

Scorpios are passionate and extremely focused signs. They are true friends who cannot stand dishonesty or people who aren’t passionate like them! They take secrets and keep them as if they’re their own. Scorpios are big supportive spirits who value the truth deeply, because of this, they constantly seek out facts and new information with the Riverdale Bulldogs.

Taurus:

Tauruses are reliable and practical, but with this, they can also be hard to find common ground with or compromise. Tauruses are devoted and generous to their peers. They also can’t stand sudden changes or complications with the plans they’ve already created. Due to this, they’d be a very passionate Riverdale Bulldog!

Virgo:

Virgos are analytical and hardworking individuals, and because of this, they can sometimes be a little too critical of themselves and others. Virgos hate asking for help when they’re in trouble and sometimes struggle with the all-work-and-no-play idea, but at the end of the day, Virgos are heavily loyal and honest with the people around them! They’re practical at times and incredibly intelligent. With all of this comes the perfect recruit for the Southside Serpents!

Olivia is a Criminal Justice major who's minoring in Psychology!