This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Science and Technology Center

The Science and Technology Center (STC) is the hub for classes on campus. It is super convenient to study in the lobby of the STC before, between, and after class. The lobby is typically full of students if you enjoy a cafe buzz while studying. The STC also holds the on-campus Starbucks, which is a perfect caffeine option if your notes make you want to fall asleep. There is also Take 3, so you can grab a quick lunch while studying. Plus, the bookstore is right there for medicine, snacks, or a drink! Overall, there are a ton of food and drink options at the STC for studying! The biggest downside is the bustle of the lobby between classes. However, there are study rooms if you need a slightly quieter space! 

Library

The library is a classic study space! It is quiet and filled with many other students working. If a quiet atmosphere is ideal for your studying head here! Plus, if you are researching, the library has great resources for you. There are also study rooms! Personally, the library creates a time warp for me. I could be studying for hours and not even realize it! 

Dorm Room

If you do not hate your roommate, or do not have a roommate, your dorm room could be a perfect study spot! All your personal items are surrounding you for easy access. There are snacks, blankets, and emotional support stuffed animals. The biggest downside for me is that my bed is in my room. Napping is much better than studying!

Glow Lounge

The glow lounge is open 24/7 to students for any time studying. It is typically pretty quiet and has some comfortable chairs for studying. 

Bonus: Off-Campus Starbucks!

There is a Starbucks in downtown Auburndale that is another great spot for Lasell students to study at. It is a short walk off campus. It has a cafe buzz if you enjoy that vibe while studying.

Isabelle is a Sophmore Elementary Education major at Lasell! She also is working towards her minor in History. On campus, Isabelle is involved in HerCampus, Habitat for Humanity, Tomorrow's Teachers, and Empty Bowls. Her hobbies include yoga, listening to Taylor Swift, and thrifting!