8 Unique Thanksgiving Recipes to Impress Your Family

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

This week at HC Lasell, we are sharing our favorite Thanksgiving recipes, desserts, outfit inspo, and TV shows to watch. We are ready and thankful for this Thanksgiving season. We hope you enjoy it!

Have no idea what to make for Thanksgiving? Want a unique recipe to bring to the table that will impress the Thanksgiving dinner attendees? Look no further, HC Lasell has this perfect list of the best recipes. 

1. Easy Cranberry Brie Pull-Apart Bread

This Cranberry Brie Pull-Apart Bread only takes about twenty minutes to make and is a yummy fall treat. This could be the perfect appetizer or a fun treat to drop off at someone’s house. 

2. Harvest Mocktail 

This Thanksgiving Mocktail Punch is a fun and easy drink for all ages that includes all the fall flavors with oranges, cranberries, apples, cinnamon, and pumpkin! 

3. Yes, I’m Suggesting A Salad

Try this perfect fall yummy salad that includes butternut squash, spinach, pecans, cranberries, and pomegranates! 

4. Honey Garlic Butter Roasted Carrots

Take this ordinary side dish to the next level with this mouth-watering recipe. 

5. Thanksgiving Wild Rice

Take wild rice to the next level with this unique recipe that can be made super fast. 

6. Pumpkin Shaped Cheese Ball

This easy recipe is not only super cute for the table, but also the perfect starter as the turkey finishes! 

7. Pumpkin French Toast Casserole

This could be an amazing dessert or a perfect breakfast to hold everyone over until the Thanksgiving meal is ready! 

8. Parmesan and Rosemary Potato Stacks

Step up the potato side dish with these flavorful potato stacks. They can be made in no time too! 

Hope this list gave everyone ideas for the perfect breakfast, side dish, main dish, starter, or drink idea for this Thanksgiving! HC Lasell wishes everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!

Emalee is a Senior at Lasell University and the President of Her Campus Lasell. She is currently a Campus Community Management Intern for Her Campus! She is a Fashion Merchandising and Management major and a Communications minor. Besides Her Campus, she is the President of Newman Society, loves taking photos, going for hikes, and going to the beach.