7 Outfits for 7 Valentine’s Day Dates

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Whether you are spending this Valentine’s Day with your valentine, or with your girls, there’s an outfit to spice up any occasion. Although pink and red are “go-to” colors for those who love this affectionate holiday, there’s nothing wrong with accenting your outfits with another color, for all of those anti-pink lovers out there. Mix it up this Valentine’s Day with these seven outfit options that are sure to sweeten up your night.

Date with Boyfriend

Catch your man’s eye with this printed outfit. Pair a floral top with a neutral skirt for a simple yet fun look.

Clubbing

Going out clubbing for a night out on the town with your girls? Make a statement with a salmon peplum dress.

Movies With Friends

Take a casual outfit with jeans to a new level. Pair a red cardigan with leopard print flats. Not only is it pretty, but it’s comfy as well!

Restaurant/Café 

A pink and white striped sweater is cute and sweet. Wear this look with leggings for a more laid back look.

Museum

For a more artsy ensemble wear a solid neutral top with a silky patterned scarf. Accessorize with large gold earrings.

Night In—With Friends

Wear pink cheetah print footie pajamas with your girls. These ones even have adorable cats on the feet! Accessorize with a bowl of popcorn.

Night In—With Your Boyfriend

Don’t feel like leaving your dorm? Just want to stay in with your man? Pair leggings with a long, flowy chiffon top. For a cute and comfy look add a pair of slippers!

A self-proclaimed fashionista, Miranda is currently a Sophomore in the Honors Program at Lasell College, majoring in Fashion Communication & Promotion, and minoring in Event Management. She hopes to someday be employed as an editor or stylist at a fashion magazine. This New Hampshirite's love for all things fast-paced, food and fashion is what brought her to the city of Boston. In her spare time Miranda enjoys trying out new restaurants and shopping on Newbury Street with her boyfriend. She is an editor at POLISHED, a Boston based fashion and culture magazine, and a front desk agent at the Boston Newton Marriott.