5 Signs It’s Spring at Lasell

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

Today at Lasell we got the first real taste of Spring! Lasers ditched their jackets and kicked back on the lawns to enjoy the sunshine. Here are five ways to tell it’s spring on campus:

1. The lawns are full: Everyone’s outside on blankets, playing kan-jam, or in the volleyball pit.

1. Classes are empty: Everyone’s skipping class to enjoy the warm weather and avoid the poorly temperature-controlled or windowless rooms.

1. 7 a.m. leaf blowers: Plant-ops workers have packed away their snow shovels to mow the lawns and make loud noises instead.

1. The quads become a thing again: Picnics by day, parties by night. Finally, going out won’t require a jacket.  

1. Sports teams are practicing outside: After so much training in the gym, players get to do what they love on the field.

Katelynn, Lasell's chapter treasurer, is a Fashion Communication and Promotion major at Lasell with a double minor in Graphic Design and Event Management. She just returned from a semester abroad in Florence, Italy and this is her second year writing for Her Campus Lasell. Along with being a part of Graphic Design League, POLISHED Magazine, Hope For Humanity, and the Lasell College Honors Program, Katelynn is a lover of cats and vegan food.