Your Friends Character Based Upon Your Star Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lancaster chapter.
Aries: Joey Tribbiani

A loyal and generous friend, but a tendency to gain and lose interest in other things pretty quickly.

Taurus: Rachel Green

A tendency to be a little self-indulgent and materialistic, but undeniably gorgeous.

Gemini: Amy Green

You love a good gossip…but who doesn’t, right? As long as nobody calls you out on it…

Cancer: Gunther

When you’re in love, you’re in love…even if they don’t know you’re in love with them yet.

Leo: Monica Gellar

Likes to be in control of, well, everything, but your heart’s always in the right place.

Virgo: Chandler Bing

You can be a little too critical, a LOT too sarcastic, but you’re always at your best when surrounded by others.

Libra: Ross Gellar

So grounded and down-to-earth, it’s almost easy to forget how quickly you’ll drop all of that for love.

Scorpio: Janine Lecroix

You know exactly what you want and who you like, and there’s not much room for negotiation!

Sagittarius: Richard Burke

Elegant with a wild spirit, you’re almost impossible to forget.

Capricorn: Mike Hannigan

You’re both unexpectedly competitive and the voice of reason…even if people can’t always see it!

Aquarius: Emily Waltham

Fiercely independent with endless ambition, sometimes it’s hard to make room for somebody else’s plans…

Pisces: Phoebe Buffay

True kindness and a soft heart meets an eccentricity and imagination that knows no bounds.

All images from Pinterest

Emily Watson

Lancaster '20

Linguistics and English Language 👩🏼‍🎓
Helen Jordan

Lancaster '19

Helen is a third year English Language student and will graduate in 2019. Her favourite topics to write about include cooking and tips for uni life. This is Helen's second year writing for Her Campus and she is looking forward to her role as Chapter Correspondent for Lancaster in the 2018/2019 academic year.