Christmas Gift For Her: Tom Ford – Meet The Boys

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lancaster chapter.

Tom Ford has always been able to make girls willing to buy his products. The limited edition ‘Lips & Boys’ collection has already been released, and all the colours of the lipsticks are named after males that Tom Ford knows well, like his close friends, colleagues and his lover, Richard.

Richard and Tom Ford

Girls are crazy about these lipsticks just because of the names? YES! Here are the popular colours below and all those lipstick names make all the girls swoon. 

JUDE

Jude Law

There are many different colours, ranging from light pink to dark brown with many different shades in between. Reviewers of the lipsticks say that the Adriano and the Stavros are very high on their wish list, along with Michael and Henry. Their miniature shades are even cheaper than the normal sized versions, which means it is cheaper to have more of a variety. This collection, relating to the significant men that have been in Tom Ford’s life, refers to famous artists, like Jude Law, and more recently Tom Ford announced a Drake colour that will be coming soon. These silky lipsticks are expensive ($27 each) but they are so luxurious and really look the part. With a total of 50 colours, you can really fine tune your choice.

Girls are going crazy for this collection because their favourites from last year are coming back, plus other 25 new colours,

Leonardo (Dicaprio) is a dark cherry colour, Jude (Law) also has a similar tint to it, but is a little sweeter; whilst on the other hand, Justin (Timberlake) has a very bright pink shade to it.

Tony – Robert Tony

Justin – Justin Timberlake

Leonard – Leonardo DiCaprio

It will be the best Christmas gift for Her!

Mother tongue English, fully Italian. Born in Tokyo, lived in Hong Kong, grew up in Milan and currently studying at Lancaster University, UK. Multi lingual, I love to read, write, sing, cook and lead a healthy lifestyle. Her Campus Lancaster Editor in Chief as of April 2014!