Campus Cutie: Anthony Mcnicholas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lancaster chapter.

The Stats:

Name: Anthony Mcnicholas   

Age: 23           

Hometown: Manchester

Degree: Human Geography

Year: 3

Relationship Status: Single

A bit about you:

So Anthony, how do you feel to be this week’s Campus Cutie?

It’s an honour and a privilege!

What is your favourite thing about university?

After coming back to uni after a couple of years out, I’d have to say that my favourite thing is the relaxed atmosphere and the lack of responsibility.

What do you like to get up to in your spare time, any hobbies?

I go to the gym, play a bit of rugby. That’s about it really. I probably spend most of my spare time with mates, eating and just chilling.

Do you have any nicknames?

Lip. Because of the character off of Shameless, some people say I look like him.

How would your friends describe you in three words?

Charming, witty and intellectual.

What’s next then, after uni?

I want to go on a few holidays, go travelling. The top places on my list are Ibiza, Berlin and Scandinavia. I also want to get to a few festivals, and just spend my time relaxing really.

On to the girls:

What do you look for in a girl?

I look for someone that’s caring. It’s also important for a girl to like, to be active, and just generally like to have a good time. I’m a really sociable person, so I like a girl who’s equally sociable. I have to admit, I do have a real thing for dancers!

What is your biggest turn off?

Clinginess, a girl that just hangs around too much and is too needy is a massive turn off for me. I hate it when girls swear a lot too. Oh, and hairy legs are always a turn off!

Any celebrity crushes?

Rosie Huntingdon-Whitely, or a young Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera.

Give us your best chat-up line.

You must be an astronaut because your ass is out of this world.

What do you think your best feature is?

My curly hair!

Where would you take us on a first date to really impress us?

Barbados. 

Moving on to some quirkier questions:

What three people; dead, alive, and fictional, would you invite to a dinner party?

Robert Downey Junior, Bob Marley and Gandalf. All three of them together would definitely be an interesting evening, they’d each bring some unique conversation.

If you could have a superpower, what would it be?

To understand women!

What are you never seen without?

A smile.

What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?

I once rescued some ducks from a river during a storm, does that count? I don’t think I’ve ever done anything too crazy!

What would you do if you were a girl for the day?

I’d go for a spa treatment and have a girl’s night in. I’d want to go undercover and find out what really goes on in a girl’s world!

Think fast:

Dream job: Probably a world renowned DJ. Or playing rugby for England.

Favourite food: Anything Greek/Spanish/Italian.

Favourite film: Pulp Fiction.

Favourite music artist: The Stone Roses

Favourite animal: Penguins. Or the honey badger.

Zoe Thomas

Lancaster

Third year Media and Cultural Studies student at Lancaster University, with ambitions to go on to a career in PR. Love to write about anything fashion and beauty related! twitter.com/ZoeeT_xo
English Language and Sociolinguistics student at Lancaster University. Writer, editor and soon to be teacher.Campus Correspondent for HC Lancaster: emilyhaigh@hercampus.com.Instagram: emilykatehaighTwitter: EMHAIGHx