samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

What’s New in Easton: Three Birds Coffee House

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lafayette chapter.

Three Birds Coffee House is this great, brand new coffee shop down the hill near the arts campus with a cool history, gorgeous interior, and overall great coffee. I did some digging to give the most honest and insightful review of this awesome new edition to Easton.

The Victorian home, also known as the “Bull Mansion”, was built in 1862 for one of Easton’s most prominent families which features three stories, stained glass windows, and “the highest quality craftsmanship available.” Granted, this doesn’t yet speak to how good their coffee is, but we’re getting there. For about 80 years, the home was actually occupied by a funeral home! Now, each room is uniquely decorated and also has so much space for studying, relaxing, and casual dining. The company is not just your average coffee shop, but also a teahouse and also an artist workspace.

I love coffee, I love pastries, I love kombucha… so this place is like heaven. They specialize in coffees from all over the world and teas from Asian countries such as China, India, and Japan. Not only do they brew an amazing cup of coffee, but they also keep ~homemade~ kombucha on tap which is absolutely delicious. In terms of food, they offer a rotating variety of locally baked pastries from croissants to muffins to cookies. They have this almond croissant that looks to die for.

They are so excited to welcome back Lafayette Students to campus and invite them down to check out their awesome establishment. If you go, explore the whole house, making sure to stop at the birdcages and gorgeous indoor garden.

Student at Lafayette College interesting in a variety of things including mental health, psychology, fashion, and beauty.
Krystyna Keller

Lafayette '21

Creating things since '98 Campus Correspondent for HC Lafayette