Best Agenda Books to Use (Plus a Couple Alternatives)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lafayette chapter.

It’s the middle of the school year, and for some that means re-examining our organizational habits. If you are not already using some kind of agenda book, or are looking for a new one, here are a few suggestions. If you aren’t an agenda book person, never fear- alternative suggestions will be included too!

1. Lilly Pulitzer 17- Month Agenda

First and foremost is Lilly Pulitzer’s 17-Month Agenda. Whether you are a diehard Lilly fan or not, you have certainly seen these all across your campus. Lilly Pulitzer is known for their bright, colorful products- and these agenda books are no exception. They are redesigned and released in a series of Lilly’s hottest prints at the beginning of every school year. These agenda books come in three sizes and include sticker sheets, tabs, and plenty of color on the inside.

2) Erin Condren LifePlanner

While on the pricier side, Erin Condren’s LifePlanner is one of the best in the business. Available in a variety of patterns, the LifePlanner is customizable from layout to font monogram to coil color. If you are looking for a cheaper option, the Academic Planner is made for students and includes many of the LifePlanner’s features.

3) Notebook- Style Agenda Book

For a cheaper option that easily fits into your bookbag, try a notebook-style agenda like this one from Target. These agenda books are not only cute and useful, they’ll leave you with room in your bank account to buy a new winter outfit.

4) Bullet Journal (alternative!)

For those who like to stay organized while releasing their creative side, bullet journalism    is a must-try. From this intricate design found on The Voyager to my attempt at a bullet journal “life planner” shown above (using this paper and these pens from Amazon.com), this alternative to a traditional agenda book is both fun and helpful.

5) Planner Apps (alternative!)

If you prefer a digital alternative to the traditional agenda book, try apps like Planner Pro or The Homework App for the ultimate online “agenda book” experience. Don’t forget your phone’s notes and reminders apps too!

Whatever you choose, an agenda book will help you get organized AND maybe even brighten your mood for the rest of the school year and school years to come (does it ever end?) Happy planning!!

Grace Pasco

Lafayette '22

laf
Krystyna Keller

Lafayette '21

Creating things since '98 Campus Correspondent for HC Lafayette