This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at La Verne chapter.

Meet our Campus Valentine, David Dinwiddie and spoiler alert, he’s single!

Age: 18

Major: Broadcasting with an emphasis in television

Future career plans: I hope to become a professional filmmaker in the future.  This includes screen writing, directing, and producing.

For fun I: Like to spend time with my friends. We usually grab some instruments and jam for a while, but we also get together and write/film skits for our upcoming YouTube channel.

Relationship status: Single and ready to mingle.

Favorite Disney film: Mulan and The Lion King are tied for my number one spot.

Favorite place to travel: Haven’t done much traveling. I’ve been on a road trip to and from Wisconsin, but that’s about it! I guess Lake Tahoe was one of my favorite places I’ve been.

Want to travel to: I would love to travel to the United Kingdom. 

Three words to describe you: Relaxed, Creative, Hungry

Favorite pick-up line: You see my friend over there? He wants to know if you would go out with me.

Your perfect girl: A girl who shares the same passions as I do. I’d love to be able to have a relationship where we could continue to build off of each other’s ideas and perspectives. 

Celebrity crush? I’ve been in love with Selena Gomez since the 6th grade because I was a lonely 6th grade boy and she could perform magic in Wizards of Waverly Place. 

Chick flick you secretly love? Is Silver Linings Playbook a chick flick?

Easiest way for a girl to get your attention? Walk directly in front of me and say, “Hi my name is ____.”

Dream date? It would be awesome to spend an entire day at a beachfront house or hotel in Paros, Greece. We’d have to have food, lots of gourmet food.

How will you be spending your Valentine’s Day? Probably going to be with my dogs. Just because I’m single doesn’t mean I can’t get some love on Valentine’s Day.

Want to keep up with (creep on) David? Follow him on his social media accounts:

Instagram: @DavidTheDinwiddie

Twitter: @TheDinwiddie

Snapchat: DavidDinwiddie

In case you forgot how he looks like…Happy Valentine’s Day!

Follow Gabriella Chikhani on Twitter, @BritishWannabee, and tweet us @HCLaVerne 

Gabriella Chikhani, Gabby to her friends and family, is the Senior Editor for the La Verne chapter of Her Campus. She has lived and studied in England and hopes to work as a journalist there someday. Gabby's favorites include: Disneyland, Lush, London, Demi Lovato, Horchata, rain boots and winged eyeliner. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram @BritishWannabee