This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at La Verne chapter.

Hello there! My name is Nicolette and I am a third year broadcast journalism major with a minor in business administration. I am currently the Vice President of Finance for Alpha Omicron Pi Sorority, a play by play and color commentator for LVTV3, LeoFM and the athletics department, social media editor for Campus Times and a member of the Enactus presentation team.

I joined HerCampus to write fun and entertaining articles, along with to make new friends since I have a passion for writing. I love traveling and a lifetime goal is to travel as much as I can because there is so much world to see. I have been to Mexico, Canada, England, France, Italy, Monaco, Denmark and Norway and plan on going to Scotland and Ireland in January 2020.

I have two cats named Bigstick and Kiki and they are my fur babies (the term doesn’t just apply to dogs!). They help me heal when I am down.

I love writing about sports, news, politics, life, health and fitness and advice columns from relationships to life. I am passionate about sports, business, politics and mental health awareness, particularly anxiety (I suffer from it) and depression.

Family is big for me, especially being an only child. I am an ex athlete and have played sports for 14 years, which is why I value discipline and hard work. My goals in life are to travel the world, work in a big market such as New York or Los Angeles and try to make the world a better place.

(googleimages.com)

Thank you for reading about me! Make sure to follow my social media!

Instagram: nrojo5

Snapchat: nrojo20

Twitter: djnicolit