12 Most Common Halloween Costumes

As Halloween approaches, so does the question of, What am I going to be? While yes I am definitely on the trend of searching up “Easy Last Minute Halloween Costumes,” my mind is hurting from seeing the same costumes at every Halloween party that has come to existence. I love all the "Costume Loading...", princess, and referee costumes but it’s getting a little repetitive. Here are 12 costumes you are most likely to see at a party this Halloween:

1. Sexy (literally anything)

"Why are you dressed so scary?" #MeanGirls Halloween costumes

It is known to all college students around the world that as long as you have any type of animal ears you can use them for Halloween.

Dear Dave and Andy, As you know, Halloween is right around the corner, and I was having some issues with a costume.  I want to look really cute and find a costume that works for me, but I also have a boyfriend and don’t want him to think I am dressing too slutty in public.  I just need some help trying to find the happy medium between looking cute and not pissing off my boyfriend.  Maybe I just haven’t figured it out, but it seems nearly impossible.  Please help me figure this out before Hallow…

Or possibly a sexy mouse costume.

2. Vampire

All Sexy Vampire Costume Diy ...

Okay guys wearing all black and putting fake blood on your face doesn't really classify yourself as a “vampire”. However, I'm not judging you for not putting in fake vampire teeth because honestly those are just terrible and uncomfortable to wear.

3. Deviled egg

Okay I love this idea just as much as the next person i'm all for puns but when I walk around and see about twenty girls in a white T-Shirt with a yellow circle on the front wearing devil horns it’s not as punny as the first one.

4. Cowboy  

Fasching Kostüme für Damen – 20 beliebte und witzige Ideen #piraten #cowgirl #halloween #matrosin #déguisement #ausgefallenekostüme #cowboy #damenkostüme #pirata #outfit #carnavalThis one is so much fun! There is much more creativity to put into different cowgirl/boy costumes.

5. Skeleton

I definitely have done this one. Honestly it is really common but I feel like there is so much variety that can be put into the makeup of this one.

6. Waldo

Honestly I love this costume idea. It is the funniest thing to see the people all dress up as Waldo saying hi to one another because it is such a distinctive costume, they are all bound to stand out.

7. Devil/Angel 

Love. Love. Love. Love. these costume ideas because they are the cutest ones especially if you plan on going with a bestie! However, count on finding about twenty more combos just like it!

8. Playboy Bunny/Hugh Hefner 

10 Simple Last-Minute Costume Ideas You Can Totally Throw Together Before Tonight

This is funny, cute and definitely makes the combo stand out more if there is more than one bunny! Also it is super easy to pull clothes that you probably already have!

9. Cop

Cop Halloween costumes

This costume is honestly so cute no wonder why it's so common!

10. Victoria Secret Angel

Victoria secret angel costumeGrab a pair of heels, a robe and some wings and you got it!

11. Doctor

Doctor & Nurse costume

Very nice and also pretty comfy to wear.

12. Sports player

Game Day

Honestly this is the perfect lazy costume! Majority of the people who dress as "sports players" tend to wear a big jersey and call it their costume and you get to rep your favorite team!

If you're planning on dressing up this Halloween these are the most common ones you will see! So, be careful when choosing your outfits and don't be afraid to get a little bit more creative!