Wellness > Mental Health

Things That Remind Me That Everything Will Be Okay

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kutztown chapter.
My Favorite Songs

I’m awful at organizing playlists so I just throw all of my favorite songs into one giant one and go from there. These songs are usually ones that I always want to listen to so I don’t mind the differences in the songs that play.

The Fall Season

I am always in awe each year when the leaves change their colors to different shades of reds, yellows, and oranges. I love going on drives just to see the various trees and enjoying the cold air on my skin and the slight warmth from the sun.

Sunrises and Sunsets

It’s reassuring knowing that the sun will always rise after setting. I like to think of it as how the sun needs rest and will continue going the next day. It’s a good thought to keep in mind as we ourselves need rest and will be able to keep going the next day no matter what.

Coffee

I will never say no to a cup of coffee. It’s a drink I will always be excited to have, and I love trying various types. I thank Tik Tok for introducing me to different Starbucks drinks to try, a current favorite is an iced chai tea with pumpkin cold foam!

The Future

I am someone who looks ahead to the future a lot. I see a lot going for me, and I get impatient in the present waiting for the next step. But I am hopeful for what will come eventually and to live out my dreams.

Allison Matero

Kutztown '21

Just a girl who is passionate about self-growth.
Jena Fowler

Kutztown '21

Music lover, writer, avid Taylor Swift connoisseur