This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kutztown chapter.
  1. Halloween

This one is an absolute classic, especially during the Halloween season. This movie will have you terrified but also get you in the spooky spirit. 

1. The Conjuring Series

This series is creepy because not only is it based on real life experiences, but it also can have you up all night scared for your life. This movie series has many options to choose from, some being: Annabelle, and The Nun

1. Scary Stories To Tell in The Dark

This movie is interesting and scary, because you never know what is going to happen. This movie is also good if you like to scream at the TV, because  this horror thriller  takes place during the fall season and is based on scary stories that come to life. 

1. HellFest

During this movie, we find a bunch of high schoolers are going to a carnival/fair to celebrate the Halloween season. Little do they know that one of the masked creepers is actually a serial killer on the loose hunting this friend group down one by one. 

Whatever movie you choose to watch, I am sure you will enjoy it! Personally, these are some of the movies I like to watch in the fall for a scare during Halloween time! 

Secondary Education English major who loves coffee and criminal minds♡